Now, people start coming to offices again. At least in Finland. I decided to reflect on my personal experience from the last year, when it was less social.
1. It was positive for my own budget. No chance to meet friends for a coffee or a drink – money saved. Also, I limited my visits to the shop, since I didn’t want to be in any place of potential danger. Thus, my shopping was mainly related to the most important stuff, which I managed to carry home.
2. I was not in the best mode in general. I got used to be a social butterfly, but I had some tough things in my life. These things were exhausting and tiring. I was only happy to stay away from people for a while. I did need that time on my own.
3. I never thought that going the shop can be so exciting. When nothing happened in my life, groceries got a new meaning. What an entertainment it was.
4. No rush hours and traffic jams. The roads and bussed were almost empty.
5. I remember how people were jumping away from each other when they happened to meet on a narrow path in the walking route.
What a strange time, which will bring a lot of inspiration for books and movies to upcoming generations.