Happy New Year!
My best wishes for 2019!
I don’t think I have ever been so happy to greet a new year as this time. I had a clear feeling that all bad stayed in 2018, and all the great changes are to start in 2019! 😍😀
But all the changes and achievements do require effort, and big victories start with tiny ones!
This is the year when I made proper resolutions, not the vague ones, but clearly formed.
– one cup of coffee per day (instead of 4) to have a better sleep at night.
– do more sports to be fit and healthy. I have more energy when I move.
– to eat healthy so that my exercises make me stronger
– to advance in playing the piano. I already made a list of songs I want to learn to play! 😍
– to do Yoga and meditation. It is a good way to resist stress and to be focused on what is really important.
– no alcohol as it is difficult to enjoy yoga before going to bed or simply to stay focused.
These things are incredibly simple to follow, I just needed to write them down to understand that. Switching habits will bring more significant changes.
Be a better version of yourself! 😘